Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boomerang 4.0 received from JudyG and Kits Purchased

Ohh this is beautiful. I love it. Received it back from JudyG.



Plus I received F8's from:
Navarre2011
rejenea
ksea
goldendog55

Can't wait to make something for them! I'm inspired by the range of fabrics that I've received.

I also bought 2 kits from Connecting Threads and I've officially fallen in love.

This one is called Starry Splendor from Connecting Threads, and it is so beautiful. I bought it to make for a couple friend of my husband and mine. They live in a log cabin (really!) and this will go perfectly with their decor. This is supposed to be a Christmas 2011 project. I'm not going to mention anything to them in case I can't get it done.

IMAGE FROM: CONNECTING THREADS.


And I also bought this kit. It's on clearance. For $35 the price can't be beat! I'm in love with this quilt, and already started cutting out the fabric to make it.
IMAGE FROM: CONNECTING THREADS

No comments:

Post a Comment