Monday, April 22, 2013

First attempt at Ripple Crochet

My Mother In Law taught me to crochet earlier this year, and I like it.  I don't know any fancy stitches yet, but hopefully soon I'll start learning more advanced things.

One of the girls in my quilting group showed us a photo of a crochet afghan she's making and it's a ripple crochet.  Then she posted a link to the awesome tutorial she followed. The tutorial can be found here at The Lazy Hobbyhopper.  It's a great tutorial full of photos that detail each step.

Without further ado, here is my first attempt at ripple crochet. Despite the crappy photo the yarn is really a honeydew green.

 


And further progress:  

4 rows of honeydew green and soon to be 4 rows of camouflage.  After that, I'll do another 4 rows of the honeydew green. 


No comments:

Post a Comment