Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jan 15-21 - Week 3, 2012

Here we go again! New week, new theme. This weeks theme is PRINCESSES/PRINCES.

My DD received the movie Tangled for Christmas, and she has been seeing the commercials for the 3D version of Beauty and the Beast on TV. I told her that if she could watch Beauty and the Beast (DVD version, non 3D) with me, and actually sit through it and not get super scared that DH and I would take her to the movies to see it in theaters. Her first ever movie in theaters.

By the way - Tangled is such a cute movie. If you've never seen it, you should.

She's so obsessed with Princesses that I thought I could do a miniature for her wall for after we actually go and see the Beauty and the Beast.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your post on FWS. I have 17 blocks done so far.

    I also love Tangled! I have three daughters ages 6, 3, and 1, so we've seen that one quite a few times!!!

    ReplyDelete