Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fairy Dreaming - Original Miniature Quilt

*squealing with excitement*
It's DONE!! Ready!! I'm so thrilled. I've been holding back from you all, but I've published my first pattern. It's for a miniature quilt or wall hanging, measuring approx 15" square. If you want to add other borders that can make it larger.

It's called Fairy Dreaming.
It comes as a PDF file (Printed patterns will be available later) and it's 6 pages long. It's for Fusible Applique. There are two sizes for the fairy and birds, and the images have been reversed, so your fairy/birds can face opposite directions.



The price for the pattern is $6.50.
The pattern will be emailed to you (At your PayPal email unless otherwise specified) within 24 hours of receipt of payment. I'm so thrilled to finally be able to offer this pattern.








I've been a very busy girl, and there are 6 other patterns on their way. I hope you enjoy the pattern!

And if you'd like me to send you an embellishment kit for $1.50 plus 1.50 shipping
and handling (consisting of beads and lace), I can do that too.
Embellishment Kit







And in case you want to see how my pattern tester did hers: Please visit Amy! And she also did this version: Here

All the proceeds from purchase of this pattern will go to my daughters education! Hubby and I are saving for her college.

No comments:

Post a Comment