And I'm still making them - running on a roll here. :) I finished up bookworms Mardi Gras block - she said that some embellishments are OK. And since I was in the Mardi Gras theme, I picked another fabric that reminded me of Mardi Gras too, so I ran with that.
For bookworm - the finished version:
This one is for quiltin'gran - group North. The red is really more of a fuchsia hand-dye that I got in Lancaster, PA. I'm not a huge fan of batik, but I thought the hand-dye would work really well in pulling out the fuchsia in her focus fabric. Hope I succeeded in making something she'd like.
And this one is for AngieS. She's in group North. She sent the fish scale fabric. I know it's an oriental theme fabric, but I kept thinking fish scales. So I picked the nautical theme, and my DH picked the civil war reproduction fabric that I've had since the Rag Shop was around.