Sunday, April 10, 2011

Week 15: April 10-16, 2011

Was folding some scraps of fabric the other day, and decided to sort them by themes. I found a bunch of music notes, musical instruments and other things that pertain to music. Can you guess what this weeks theme is??

Theme: Face the Music. Anything that has to do with music.
Special Challenge: Make it a Priority Alzheimers Quilt - 9x12 or smaller. Then donate it to the AAQI.

If you make one and donate it, and blog about it, please leave a comment and you never know.. there might just be a prize coming from me. I'll pick one lucky winner by June 1st. When your donated mini goes up on the AAQI page with a picture, please post a link in the comment section here by June 1st, and I'll include your name in my giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment